Quince jam from Tunisia
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free Delivery from 79 € *
• Quince is characterized by its abundance of fiber with energetic and toning effects which promote the intestinal flora. It is anti-diarrheal and lowers the presence of cholesterol in our body.
• Quince is rich in tannins and pectins, it is effective in fighting cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes but also obesity.
• Quince has many vitamins. Like A, B1, B2 and PP. With its 15mg/100g of vitamin C, quince is well positioned compared to other fruits.
• It must be taken into account that cooking removes a large number of them (and quince is always eaten cooked).
• Quince contains mineral salts, magnesium (8mg/100g), phosphorus (17mg/100g), copper (0.13mg/100g), calcium (11mg/100g) and potassium (197mg/100g). Its consumption also gives strength and tone to the body.
• Quince is low in calories (28cal/100g),
No customer reviews for the moment.