Prepare your dishes with carob flour which can replace cocoa but also for any sweet recipe.
Ground carob is an excellent source of protein, provides slow carbohydrates, and contains calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
100% natural product prepared by hand.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free Delivery from 79 € *
Raw carob powder can be added to plain flour for the preparation of desserts and pastries or also smoothies or milkshakes.
Carob is naturally sweet, you can add it to your yogurt.
Carob flour does not contain fat unlike cocoa powder. It is easier to use, it cannot melt or burn.
Carob also has therapeutic benefits:
- Carob improves digestion.
- Carob lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Carob is an antioxidant.
- Carob is used to treat diarrhea in children and adults.
- Carob contains an active substance effective against asthma.
- Carob is Caffeine Free. It is therefore ideal for patients with high blood pressure.
- Carob contains vitamin E
- Carob is used in the treatment of cough, influenza, anemia.
- Carob tannins contain gallic acid, it is an analgesic, antiallergic, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral and antiseptic.
- Carob is rich in phosphorus and calcium, it fights osteoporosis.
No customer reviews for the moment.